The New Work Association works to promote and represent the self-employed and light entrepreneurship. Our association produces and distributes current and impartial information and improves and clarifies the operational preconditions of the field. Measured by revenue, the association represents approximately 95 % of the businesses operating in the invoicing service industry.
The member businesses of The New Work Association observe the following ethical code on their work:
- We commit to following the current legislation and official guidelines and sorting out possible special cases thoroughly.
- We take care of all the statutory employer payments and notifications that concern the salary payments of the users of our services.
- We provide both the users of our service and their employers with sufficient information. The information must be accurate and it can not be misleading. We respond to questions both from our users and their employers within a reasonable timeframe.
- We will not set unreasonable terms for our service users.
- In regard to our service users and their employers, we act responsibly in issues concerning billing, possible debt collection processes and in sorting out unclear cases.
- We pay taxes and tax-related payments on time.
- We take care of the wellbeing of our employees and carry out our duties as an employer impeccably.
- We will actively prevent the misuse of our services and alert the authorities of possible wrongdoings.
- We will promote the equal and fair treatment of individuals.
- We will support free competition.
The member businesses are committed to following the principles set out above. The businesses committed to these principles are allowed to use the logo for The New Work Association.